If you are new to CASPER tools, check out our Guide to Interacting with CASPER Instruments.
- TinySHell - for interacting with IBOBs.
- BORPH - for interacting with BEE2s and ROACHes.
- Corr - for interacting with BEE2s and ROACHes.
- Adding Custom Software to FPGA designs using bee_xps toolflow.
Data Exchange Protocal
- SPEAD: Streaming Protocol for Exchanging Astronomical Data
- PSRDADA is an Open Source software project to support the development of distributed systems for data acquisition and analysis.
- MIRIAD-Ruby allows for reading and writing MIRIAD UV datasets with Ruby. It is very easy to install and use, and it is fully self-contained -- you DO NOT NEED TO HAVE MIRIAD INSTALLED on your computer (or BEE) to use MIRIAD-Ruby!