The CASPER library provides parameterized DSP and glue logic blocks for developing instruments on CASPER hardware. To obtain the CASPER library, please visit the repositories page.
- Documentation for all CASPER-related Simulink library blocks.
- A list of best practices for CASPER-based Simulink designs.
- A standard for the creation of new DSP blocks is being developed. This will include the conversion of the current blocks to this standard. The standardisation guidelines are here.
- Info about CASPER library regression testing.
- Info about planned and current upgrades to the CASPER DSP blocks.
- Porting the CASPER libraries and toolflow from supporting the BEE2/IBOB to ROACH is complete.
- Official Simulink documentation on the MathWorks website.